Saturday, October 02, 2004

my introduction

Hi, everybody....First, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm take393, from Japan.This is my first time to attemt to my post my message on this web-page.Well...I'm not sure how to do that, nor am I sure how it goes, you know. Provided someone had a look at it, I guess it mind be kind boring, well...it doesn't matter.
I was once craving to become a writer, I still remember when I started writing, it was more than a decade ago.
I was at home, doing nothing. One day when I was spurred on to begin by seeing the royal wedding on T.V, when something came out of my mind and drove me to write down in a manuscript at my age of 28.
I was hooked on writing a certain novel. Whenever I came off duty, it was as if I were making up for the lost time in my teen age years.
As long as I kept going for that, I could conpensate for my fucking trivial days, like a montonous job and stuff.
Well, I was working as a security guard at that time, just staying alone in a factory, nobody coming, so that this situation inspired me to do something special. That's all.
I'm afraid I'm running out of time now, I gonna try to describe more in detail next time, so see you back again folks!

take393

No comments: