Saturday, June 24, 2006

Honesty is the best bet...do you agree?

Hi viewers,
As Billy Joel sang back in 1980s, honesty is such a lonely word, I found that it was almost applicable to my circumstances such as having job interviews which were quite a lot recently.

Actually, um…I’m looking for a new job at the moment, after becoming jobless, and am forced to spend hard times, because of many tricky questions showers upon me from interviewers. Also those questions are so unrelenting which is pretty hard to get by as well. They turn out to be completely fiasco after all.

I of course tend to play the game whenever I am asked, but somehow it leads to misunderstand, finally they judge me as an unwanted person.

I discovered that being honest is not always good enough, sometimes playing the devil’s advocate really fits in to pass such job interviews.
I wonder if I pulled some strings, and of course it’s pretty much easier to come by.

But then again, honesty is my best policy…it’s really hard to change my thoughts. I know I’m kind of clumsy, but I need to be dishonest sometimes, in terms of getting a good job. In this society, I don’t agree with the term being said like honest is the best policy, maybe you should take advantage of being unusual from what you are.

To the contrary, such corruptions like embezzlement conducted by low makers or government officials can relate to the fact that they are voraciously honest enough to become riches.
But they are totally dishonest in terms of what the true politics are. As you know, they tend to be honest all the while, but it’s little more than a ploy to attract more people by casting their goodness in the guise of sobriety.

So which is your better bet, honesty or dishonesty?
Ok, talk to you later!

Take393

No comments: